Our Funding

Public Transit Services is a rural transit district receives Section 5311 non-urbanized area funding through the Texas Department of Transportation to serve the non-urbanized (rural) area.

Public Transit Services receives Section 5307 urbanized funding through the North Central Texas Council of Governments to serve the urbanized areas of the DFWA.

Not sure which solution fits you business needs?